Gender Equality Academy Summer School, Technological University Dublin
A five-day Gender Equality Academy Summer School which provides learners in research-performing organisations with the required knowledge, approaches and tools for the design, implementation, monitoring and evaluation of Gender Equality Plans (GEPs).
Seminars, workshops, roundtables and keynotes on the following topics are included in the course:
– Introduction to gender equality and gender institutional change in R&I
– Gender in research and equal opportunities in academia and research-performing organisations
– The 6 steps of a Gender Equality Plan
– Gender bias in recruitment and promotion
– Participatory techniques: stakeholder mobilisations, building coalitions and strategic alliances
– Dealing with resistance
Participation in the National Athena Swan Conference is also included. The conference is run by TU Dublin.
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- Type of fileWebsite