Emotion Control Tools – to Help Educators and Adult Educators
A practical set of tools – it examines the specific situations that educators face in their work. Situations were collected using a questionnaire completed by respondents in five Baltic-Nordic countries. A team of psychologists examined these situations and provided recommendations, ways to help, tools that can help calm emotions.
This methodological tool consists of the following topics:
• Emotions, their suppression and control;
• Anger management and ways to calm down;
• Negative emotions and ways to help yourself.
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- Type of fileDocument Website