“5 Gender Equality” and the Elimination of Gender Inequality
The “Experimental School” is carrying out an informative/ educational program named “5 Gender Equality” to promote Gender Equality by educating young children. Some of the goals of the program are to:
• Eliminate all kinds of gender discrimination and harassment against women and girls
• Eliminate harmful practices, such as forced marriage in childhood
• Recognize and reward unpaid informal care provided by women
• Ensure that women have equal opportunities to access decision-making jobs in politics, etc.
• Promote best practices and legal recommendations to promote the aforementioned.
On the website, schoolteachers, educators, or other professionals can access an exhaustive compilation of tools, methodologies, and strategies about teaching gender and human rights to children and adolescents, in order to achieve the aforementioned.
- CategoryMethodologies and pedagogical approaches
- LanguageEnglish Greek
- Type of fileDocument Website